Re: Tell a friend script

by Ted Lontine <Ted.Lontine(at)mt3solutions.com>

 Date:  Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:27:27 -0600
 To:  "HWG-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:38 AM 7/25/02, Andie Maranda wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm only an intermediate with HTML and have only copied a few javascripts
>but I would like to know if anyone can help me with a "tell a friend"
>script?
>
>I know there are a few out there as I have looked around. The free
>javascript services offer a few but you end up with advertising or a
>reference to their site which I would prefer to avoid.
>
>Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Andie:

You can just make a link on the page like this:

<.p align=3D"center" style=3D"margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0">
<.a href=3D"mailto:?subject=3DInteresting Page&amp;body=3DI thought you=
 might be=20
interested in this page at  www.mypage.com/subpage.htm.  You can learn more=
=20
about this subject and a wide range of other topics by visiting=20
www.mypage.com.">
E-Mail this page to a friend<./a><./p>

hth

Ted

Ted Lontine | MT3 Solutions=AE | Brighton, Colorado
303.252.7899 | Ted.Lontine(at)mt3solutions.com | www.mt3solutions.com