Re: Form Text Area Box

by Ted Lontine <Ted.Lontine(at)mt3solutions.com>

 Date:  Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:45:57 -0600
 To:  "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:16 PM 7/25/02, Lonna Poland wrote:
>I need to show a banner for people to download off a page to link to.
>
>I want to show the link HTML code below the banner.  The only way I
>have seen this done for link exchanges is to show the code inside a
>"Textarea" box from a form.
>
>How do I make the form textarea box to do this?  I guess I need the
>Form Method and Action code when I want it to have NO form action.  I
>just want to show the link code in a box without the form doing
>anything.

How about:

<.form method=3D"POST" action=3D"">
<.p>
<.textarea rows=3D"7" name=3D"Name" cols=3D"60">
<!-- This is where I put all information I want included. It can include=20
code like: -->
<.p><.img src=3D"banner.gif" alt=3D"link to me"><./p>
etc. etc.
<./textarea>
<./p>
<./form>

HTH

Ted

Ted Lontine | MT3 Solutions=AE | Brighton, Colorado
303.252.7899 | Ted.Lontine(at)mt3solutions.com | www.mt3solutions.com