Re: products pages tips?

by Norman Bunn <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>

 Date:  Tue, 06 Aug 2002 09:02:45 -0400
 To:  <magic32(at)jps.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Roger,

You could use a shopping cart system that would categorize everything, but
disable the order processing portion.  The shopping cart I commonly use,
Miva Merchant, has this capability, and I am sure others do as well.  This
way, if you ever decided to take the e-commerce route, a good bit of the
work will already be done.

Norman