Re: printing a form

by Tamara <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:25:19 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:39 PM 7/30/2001 +0100, Andrew Armstrong wrote:
>What I have to add to this is to suggest the use of RTF instead of Word.
>Word can carry macro viruses, and can often produce fairly large files. RTF
>cannot carry viruses, and tend to be smaller.

In regards to RTF, just a quick note for WinME users -- the OS is
apparently missing drivers and RTF can show up as gobbly-gook. I haven't
verified this since I only just heard about it, but those using RTF for
on-line stuff may want to think about it. The drivers are supposed to be
available, but, again, I haven't verified any of this.

FWIW,
<tamara />