RE: Advertising (Hopefully List Appropriate)

by Blue Tapp <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Aug 2001 22:39:17 -0500
 To:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sorry guys about the previous post that came out today.  This topic was pertinent on Aug. 7 last week when I sent it but due to a problem with my e-mail server it is only reaching the list today and I don't want to rehash this topic!  If you have to reply please send to me at blue(at)bluesarthouse.com.
Thank you,
Blue