Re: Re: suggestions needed for table alignment

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:50:26 -0700
 To:  x_670(at)mtv.com,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:28 2001-08-27 -0700, x_670(at)mtv.com wrote:
> >>Sorry to be nit-picky but the process isn't difficult nor require a
> >>specific web server or browser.  It just takes time. :)
>I think that you spend quite a bit of time doing this or do not
>create complicated layouts. I'm not saying your wrong but I know for
>a fact that you're not 100% accurate.

My point was one should not be so wrapped up in the technology as to stand
in the way of the message.  There is more than one way to skin a cat, or
create web pages.  My preference is to keep to the KISS principle as best
as I can and add what bells and whistles enhance the message, and not for
the sake of the technology.