Re: Search Engine Questions

by Blue Tapp <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Sep 2001 02:37:40 -0500
 To:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nate:
YES definitely put metatags on EVERY page and it also helps to customize your description and keywords to each individual page.  A particular page of your site other than the index might show up in a search result.  By having different keywords and descriptions on every page you increase the chances that the particular keyword combination of a particular page will get higher SE rankings.
Blue

>The question: Do I put the keywords/descriptions on each and every page or only on the index?
>
>And if I put these on more than the index, do I need to make each one different or can I use the same list of >keywords and descriptions for the other pages?

Blue Tapp
Blue's ArtHouse Graphics & Web Design
705 North Florissant Road
Ferguson, MO 63135
(314) 839-0634
fax: (314) 839-1557
e-mail: blue(at)bluesarthouse.com
alt. e-mail: bluesarthouse(at)hotmail.com
url: www.bluesarthouse.com

"Time to get a web site!"