Re: Please Read This Announcement Everyone

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:34:58 -0700
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  chip.wiegand(at)simrad.com, <rob(at)tconsult.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
See http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.nimda.a(at)mm.html

Other lists where I am a member are reporting a considerable slowdown with
their networks and servers.  While the above link may not be the culprit,
I'm getting quite a few warning messages from my non-M$ servers from failed
attempts to infect them.  All my warning messages are consistent with the
Symantec warning (link above).