Re: Registrars....

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:08:56 -0700
 To:  "John Murray" <jmnc(at)lis.net.au>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ummm, last time I checked, Australia enters the new day before Europe and
then America.  Seems to me that Australia is in the first third of a 24
hour productivity cycle.

Australia is well-placed to catch the American cycle as it powers down at
the end of its business day, do its business, then start prompting Europe
as that continent awakens.  With Europe and America working in tandem owing
to the (relatively) smaller time zone difference, Aussies are well-placed
to catch the rising sun and tide for the new day.

The difficulty in the scenario you present are the different laws and
business outlooks of the three respective regions.  Unless you understand
and appreciate these differences, you run the risk of failure even before
you get off the ground.