Re: OT? databases?

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 09 Oct 2001 14:53:34 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
 Cc:  "psalmon" <psalmon(at)cafes.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Is this database just for use by you, or others, too?

Will it exist solely on your computer, or on a server?

Do you want it web-accessible?

Do you need the ability to convert the data to a more robust database if it
grows too big and/or circumstances change?

Do you want automation or will manual access to the data be sufficient?