Re: Glossary

by Blue Tapp <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:25:41 -0500
 To:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bruce:
I have version 6.0.2600 and it doesn't do this.  How 'bout everyone else
with IE6?  Interesting.
Blue

At 07:59 PM 10/23/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Bruce Ferguson wrote:
> >
> > I've noticed since installing IE 6 that ugly green underlines appear
> through
> > my site containing links to other web sites containing glossary information
> > on the underlined word, I presume all IE 6 users have this 'privilidge'.
> >
> > This is really annoying, even more so when the glossary is not correct,
> does
> > anyone know how to block this from happening on my pages?

Blue Tapp
Blue's ArtHouse Graphics & Web Design
705 North Florissant Road
Ferguson, MO 63135
(314) 839-0634
fax: (314) 839-1557
e-mail: blue(at)bluesarthouse.com
alt. e-mail: bluesarthouse(at)hotmail.com
url: www.bluesarthouse.com

"Time to get a web site!"