Re: Full Justification

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:51:20 -0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "Jonathan Young" <jonyoung(at)nt.cetlink.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
While others may find the answer for you, keep in mind that full
justification of content on web pages is a bad idea. It goes against basic
readability in the first place and attempting to apply it to web content
will make it worse.

If you really feel the need to go up against human physiological reactions
with justified text to meet alleged client needs, or just to make the
content "pretty," I suggest you run a few tests with disinterested third
parties.  I would be surprised if it was accepted in your tests.