Unruly tables! Argh!

by "Collette K. McNeill" <collette(at)mlwebworks.com>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:56:16 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Did I say 690px? I meant 750px, duh. The table *does* run off the page in
NN4.7(W98) on a 600*800 display.
Sorry too for quoting a message from another thread...I'm trying to run on
caffeine and frustration, I should maybe take a moment to slow down.

Mea Culpa
Collette

A few minutes ago I mis-spoke: