Re: Web pages from a database

by Robin Liston <rliston(at)cox.net>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:56:21 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
You could use Active Service Pages, if your web host supports it.
You can buy (or tryout) Macromedia's UltraDev which is a tool to help write
dynamic databases in either ASP, Cold Fusion, or JSP (Java Server Pages).
http://www.macromedia.com/software/ultradev/
and specifically for Access
http://www.macromedia.com/software/ultradev/resources/access/

HTH