Re: Business Question

by Teri M Myers <hwg(at)cybelle.net>

 Date:  Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:17:44 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org

>checked to make sure it wasn't me that wrote it wrong, but obviously every
>other person that read it understood it the way it was meant to be read.

Actually Jay is not the only one that read it that way.  I also read it as
a very narrow-minded intolerant policy that is pretty typical of
bible-thumping hate-mongering arrogance (my opinion - like it or not).  I
would imagine if you want to limit your client list to one specific narrow
band of christian clients than that's your perogative.   I personally do
not think that kind of language belongs in any legal contract, and could
possibly be challenged as religious discrimination, but hey - do what you
wanna do.  Far be it from me to point out that it's this kind of religious
bigotry that has us in the political mess we are in now.

Sorry for the off-topic.  End of messages on this subject for me.

Teri