RE: software text editors

by Jeff Nelson <nelsonj(at)telocity.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:44:20 -0500
 To:  "Maria's Place" <maria(at)coachmaria.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Maria,

Although I am not the original poster, I am planning to do as you
suggested. You are quite correct, such a compilation would indeed be
valuable to the group (as well as the Internet community at large). I will
post the URL as soon as the resource is "ready for prime time".

If anybody has any other resources to add to the compilation, feel free to
email me off-list.

Have a great day!
Jeff

At 01:01 PM 2/15/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Can the person who first asked about text editors do a compile for the group
>(and me!)?  A list of the links to the editors the group is coming up with
>would be a terrific resource!
>
>Maria Marsala
>Business and Life Coach-Consultant

<snip>