Re: Problems with NN 4.7

by George Nielsen <genie(at)postone.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:47:48 +0100
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
 Cc:  Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>, "Write Words" <webwriting(at)hotmail.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
As for the point item no. 3, Kukla writes: "CSS acts differently in
different browsers, as well as different version of the same
browser.  Until this settles sometime in the distant future, consider using
table for all layout on pages."

That reminds me that I have encountered problems with viewing my Website
when using Netscape Navigator 4. Its URL is:

http://www.radiolink.net/genie

It seems to me that Netscape cannot see the CSS, it can only see the frames
page. What can I do to render the contents visible to both Netscape and
Internet Explorer?

Thanks in advance.

George Nielsen

P.S. By the way, Rosemary, my browsers (IE and Netscape) were unable to see
the following Website:

http://www.web.triton.net/w/writewords/dorreen.html