Re: A Question

by "Collette K. McNeill" <collette(at)mlwebworks.com>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:03:40 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
What does your personal site look like?
How long do you suppose it will take to develop your friend's site? Will
you design it to look very similar to your own?
How much do you typically charge per hour for your time in other areas of
your life?
What is your friend's budget?

...we're not supposed to talk about actual rates on this list (against the
charter or something) but these are variables you should consider when
deciding what to charge your friend.

Collette