Re: Start with HTML or XHTML? (slightly OT)

by Robin Liston <rliston(at)cox.net>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:01:59 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just out of curiosity how many of you actually use NN6/Mozilla for everyday
browsing?

I have NN6.2 and I absolutely loathe it. My "favorite" thing is when you
reload a page many times the page loads completely different or not all.
This includes pages that have been tweaked to work with it. It is also very
slow. I think it is much worse the NN4.x. It behaves poorly on every
computer I've seen.

The only time I fire it up is to test webpages, or else I'd get rid of it.

For people who are anti-IE I think NN4 is usually their first choice. I
don't think NN4 will "die" unless NN6 shapes up quickly.