Re: Method for putting web URL in plain text email newsletters

by Linda Mercer/Wishstar <catnip(at)ais.net>

 Date:  Sat, 06 Apr 2002 00:12:32 -0600
 To:  "Mary Appleby" <maryalycea(at)earthlink.net>,
"hwg-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've had several people who got the Catnip Patch Newsletter complain that=20
they couldn't click links that left here clickable... the problem occurs on=
=20
AOL only as far as I've been able to ascertain.

Linda

At 09:42 PM 4/5/02, you wrote:
>I have Outlook Express 6. I tried the supposedly unclickable link and it
>worked fine. I don't think I've ever had any trouble using links that were
>emailed to me.
>
>HTH

=AB=A4=BB=A5=AB=A4=BB=A7=AB=A4=BB=A5=AB=A4=BB=A7=AB=A4=BB=A5=AB=A4=BB=A7=AB=
=A4=BB=A5=AB=A4=BB=A7=AB=A4=BB=A5=AB=A4=BB=A7

"There is no better exercise for your heart than reaching
down and helping to lift someone up"  - Bernard Meltzer
Feline Rescue Network at www.felinerescue.net

=AB=A4=BB=A5=AB=A4=BB=A7=AB=A4=BB=A5=AB=A4=BB=A7=AB=A4=BB=A5=AB=A4=BB=A7=AB=
=A4=BB=A5=AB=A4=BB=A7=AB=A4=BB=A5=AB=A4=BB=A7

The Feline Rescue Network specializes in linking up
great homes with great kitties. Join Operation Noble
Foster and offer a foster home for the cats of the
Military while they are away protecting us
http://www.felinerescue.net/noblefoster/intro.htm