Re: products pages tips?

by Linda Mercer/Wishstar <catnip(at)ais.net>

 Date:  Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:49:28 -0500
 To:  <magic32(at)jps.net>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
You might want to check out the new interface with the DB hosting offered
by IWeb... it's basically a search engine interface and would work for a
product seach, allows pictures  with each entry, and allows you to design
the HTML for the pages. I've used their hyperseek search engine and love it.

Here's the URL:
http://beta.iwebsoftware.com

Linda