Re: pulling hair out over Netscape

by Collette McNeill <collette(at)mlwebworks.com>

 Date:  Mon, 19 May 2003 18:01:39 -0700
 To:  "Donna Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Donna,

I'm sorry. Please accept my sincere apologies: I didn't thank you for your
help!  I'm surprised at myself - I usually pay attention to my netiquette,
which is so important when you can't talk to people face-to-face. My
oversight was because I was rushed this afternoon.
I'll post any solution I discover to this list.

Thank you,
Collette