Re: Cannot view the source

by Christoph Niemann <C.Niemann(at)gmx.net>

 Date:  Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:28:03 +0200
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 20:28 22.06.2003 +0300 Octavian Rasnita wrote:

 >Does anyone know why in some web pages I cannot see the source if I try to
 >go to View menu/Source (in internet Explorer 6 - Windows 2000)?

The same happens to me on one of my computers with WinXP professional and
IE 6.0 sp1, all available updates are installed.
When choosing the menu View > Source Code absolutely nothing happens. Also
when I perform a right mouse click and select "View Source Code" nothing
happens.
Another phenomena is on that PC that when trying to save a picture in IE it
only allows .bmp format files though they are originally .jpg or others.
Any help is appreciated!
TIA

Chris