Re: PERL assistance

by Collette McNeill <collette(at)mlwebworks.com>

 Date:  Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:28:46 -0700
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
'tty' indicates a terminal window, which is a command-line interface you'll
usually see when you SSH or telnet into a server.

On another note, I think that answers to questions posted on the list
should be sent to the list, so that others can benefit from them (or
correct any mistaken advice).

Take care,
collette