Re: Gap Between Cells

by Steven W Loney <steve(at)thewebguy.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:54:04 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The first thing I did was examine the image files in photoshop... and the
gap issue is physical.

corner1.gif has a 1 pixel gap along the left and bottom sides.
corner4.gif has a 1 pixel gap along the left side.

I nudged the gifs to correct and when running the page locally it displayed
correctly on my system.

Regards,
Steve W. Loney
www.thewebguy.ca