Re: Need some help with a JavaScript problem

by Mark Leaver <dramoth(at)lwds.net>

 Date:  Sat, 02 Nov 2002 04:16:43 +0000
 To:  "Total Web Works" <TotalWebWorks(at)cox.net>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Debb,

If you could send along the URL for the site so that we can have a look at
it, then we might be able to workout whats going wrong with the link.

I know that it is a link calling a function because of the javascript: call
to define the link as a javascript function. but what does the function
Start3 do? there might be an error in there that is causing the problem.

Mark