RE: REPOST - and why using 'label' with checkboxes

by Greg Hart <ghhart(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:32:09 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
It extends the clickability of a checkbox. If you wrap the text following a
checkbox with the <.label><./label>, clicking on the text will set the
checkbox as well. It helps with accessibility, if the person can't place
the cursor right on the box, or if the font for the box is rather small.
And it's valid HTML, so it's validate.

- Greg Hart