RE: question on ownership-follow up

by Norman Bunn <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:04:57 -0500
 To:  "Herb Lady" <psalmon(at)cafes.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:48 AM 3/26/2003, Herb Lady wrote:

>Hello everyone. Well, I woke up this morning and found an email from the
>president of the org that I had been talking about. I received a full
>apology from him.  Seems there was a merger of two orgs and they were going
>to stream line the websites into one and he was out of town, and had full
>intentions of tell me about the merger but it seems the other designer had a
>itchy trigger finger about modifying the DNS. He explained the only reason
>for moving the website was to make it easier for the office which is located
>in another state and to have both sites come from one office by one person
>(streamline the budget etc) and that it was no reflection on my work or my
>site.
>
>I was happy to hear this.
>
>Cheers all
>Patti

Patti,

I had a similar situation recently where the client was going to go with
another web development firm because it was closer to their offices in
another state.  Funny thing, though...after a few months, they were back to
me to do a redesign of the entire site.  Seems the new developer was full
of promises, but could not deliver (either in time or on budget).  So hang
in there; it may be that, in a little while, they will be back.

Norman
www.CraftedSolutions.com