Re: Bulletin board suggestions

by web master <hwg(at)jms-solutions.com>

 Date:  Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:47:04 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
We're huge on BBs recently and not so much for installing our own on teh
server, but using ones with decent support.  Nothing like having to
troubleshoot a BB utility that's not real fun.

Vbulletin seems to be one of the lower cost ones out there that looks
good.  Lots and lost of people using it.

Jon