Re: Flash (was: CSS footers: impossible?)

by "Judith C. Kallos" <hwg-lgmgr(at)theistudio.com>

 Date:  Mon, 05 May 2003 16:44:13 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:51 PM 5/5/03, cbirds wrote:
><snip> apparently they did not get this advice from their
>designer.

That may not necessarily be the case - don't assume they were not
informed.   If I had a dollar for every client who over rode my advise on
such issues and many others over the last decade, I could retire.  ;-)

Sometimes they want what they want and not a single thing I can say about
it will change their mind.  So I make a point to inform them of the
possible down side of their requests - based on their intended market - and
let them know if they choose to disregard these recommendations exactly
what the ramifications could be.

Bottom line, they are the customer, I've done my job to make them aware so
they can make a decision based on facts - then the choice is theirs to make.

/j