Re: JavaScript help

by Norman Bunn <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:15:09 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <raidermp(at)yahoo.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thomas,

The short piece of JS in my response handles the "behind" problem using
"mywin.focus();" and the link specified does exactly what Donna proposes
although I recommend adding a "target=_blank" to the <a href> tag when the
pop-up is navigating away from the main site.

Norman
www.CraftedSolutions.com
803-405-1008