Re: Search engine questions

by npperk(at)womby.net

 Date:  Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:10:42 +1000 (EST)
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
David,

Have you considered using Server Side Includes? You could have the TOC in
a seperate file and use SSI to include the contents of the TOC file into
each document as required. This would make it easier to update the TOC, as
you wouldn't have to edit it on each page.

I'm sure there would be other possible solutions using the same logic and
other means besides SSI (PHP, Javascript, etc).

Regards
Nick Perkins