Re[2]: PHP / Date / Timezone

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:02:49 -0400
 To:  Tamara <abbey(at)abbeyink.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I know I'm a little late here, but in the date format you add the offset -- I
> haven't actually done this or played with it, but you could try:
> $adj_date = ("D, j M Y H:i:s +0100");

I tried including a "+num" similar to your suggestion, and wound up
with the + and the num value just printed along with the date and not
affecting it. According to PHP's site, anything not recognized in the
call will just be printed verbatim. (Like the : between H, i and s)

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates.