Re: To PERL or not to PERL....

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:21:35 -0500 (EST)
 To:  "Jack Leblond" <JLeblond(at)net-smart-inc.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Do you really want to start a holy war?!?

I use Perl every day, as one item in an arsenal of tools that also
includes PHP and compiled C.  The language continues to evolve and has a
large user base and a huge library of standard and easily downloaded
functions.  It is not the best choice for everyone, but it is an excellent
choice for many.