Re: Current Day and Date

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:36:15 -0400 (EDT)
 To:  "Matt" <ncmail(at)triad.rr.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'd say JS is the better way to go - the day and time will then be that of
the browser.  If you put your server's day and time, then both can be
wrong depending upon how far off your server's time zone is from the
browser.  Of course, if JS is turned off, there will be no day and time,
but that's probably better than the wrong day and time.