Re: Fw: script for one page database based catalog

by Gary Krockover <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 Sep 2003 05:48:10 -0500
 To:  "HWG - Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I do just this every day using WebDNA (www.smithmicro.com).  As someone
mentioned though, you're going to be limited to what your hosting company
can provide unless you're willing to relocate the domain.  I would think
that PHP would be your best bet as it can also handle this task and because
of its availability by hosting companies and the low-cost (read: free) to
the end-user.

GK