Re: stupid DW question time

by Gary Krockover <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:25:47 -0600
 To:  "HWG Techniques list" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Elizabeth,

I don't know if this will 'help' or not, but the first thing I do after
installing DW any version is disable all the "Code Rewriting" bits.  I've
always hated how DW (or any WYSIWYG) will try to 'help' you with their
rewrites.  Perhaps disabling that will at least temporarily solve the problem.

Gary