Re: Doctype and replace()

by Gary Krockover <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Sun, 14 Mar 2004 07:36:25 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
As much as I like Opera, and it's become my primary browser, I find that
there's still some sites that it just wont work well with.  I don't know if
it still has some problems handling some CSS2 elements, java applets or
even some javascripts, but there's times that I have to go open up IE
because Opera just doesn't display properly or in some extreme cases,
function at all.  Granted, this is become more and more rare with each
release it seems like, which is good as I can't wait to be rid of IE for
good.  Personal opinions of course.  :)

GK