Re: htpasswd security

by Christoph Niemann <C.Niemann(at)gmx.net>

 Date:  Wed, 07 Jul 2004 13:54:54 +0200
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jalal,
where is the program WebPassword available which you mentioned?
When googling it I only found a program with that name encrypting HTML pages
but not managing the .htppasswd file.
I am taking care for a website which reqires up to 350 different passwords
(and logins) for the protected folders.
A Windows based program would be very helpfull for this task.
TIA

Chris