Re: Link problem

by Gary Krockover <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Sun, 16 May 2004 16:08:13 -0500
 To:  "David Clapper" <dclapper(at)clioassociates.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm guessing that the site is on a unix/linux server and thus it's case
sensitive.  Your link below has SEGetEventInfo? yet your href from your
page has it all lowercase.  You get the same error if you copy/paste the
link from your href into the browser.  Change to the proper case where
needed and it connects.

GK