Re: How can I fix this:

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:37:19 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I'm calling it with the <IFRAME> tag because it was the only way I could
> blend it with my site. The problem is that when I fill the form and I
> submit it, the results are open in the <IFRAME> part, and I want them to
> open in the whole page, so, how can I change the code and keep it
> working?

Can you use a target="_top" in the form tag? I've done that before
with forms had had it work for me.

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"... one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C programs." - Robert Firth.