Re[2]: Limited Options AGH!

by Nathan Lyle <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Sat, 27 Oct 2001 09:50:35 -0400
 To:  javascript <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> As someone who does occasional web development for a local university
> myself (the University of Washington), I can sympathize with your
> situation.  I suggest you contact who you are building the registration
> forms for, and tell them they may not have them.

<laugh> I think this is pretty much what's going to have to happen.
("No, I'm sorry, I *can't* deliver you the moon.")

> That is about as good as you can do. You simply can't do server-side
> scripting without a server that allows scripting.

<sigh> I guess my original email was too hopefull and optimistic in
it's expectations. :)

~Nathan Lyle   (The Tragic Comedian Poet)

Email: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Phone: (906)485-4806
  Web: www.nathanlyle.com

"There are only twelve tones. You must treat them carefully." - Paul Hindemith