Re: strange problem with image in td cell

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Sep 2002 01:21:53 -0400
 To:  Chip Wiegand <chip(at)wiegand.org>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I am building a table, 4 cells - lef- most cell menu, then image, then
> body then right-most cell image.Problem is the images, which show a
> thick line at the bottom of the cell, but isn't part of the original
> image.

I haven't looked, but at first thought it sounds like it's a matter of
the browser rendering the image differently than in the past. (Are you
using Netscape 6?) Try using a style sheet code to set display: block;
for that image.

Example:

lineBeGone.img   { display: block; }

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981.