Re: .pdf file on my site now

by MVHOG(at)aol.com

 Date:  Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:01:47 EDT
 To:  stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a message dated 10/25/00 12:55:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net writes:

<< I was asking the other day about converting a .doc file to .pdf for my web
 >page, and had several replies and I again thank everyone.
 >I have now put a page together

 What did you end up doing to convert a doc file to a pdf file?

 >could anyone look and see what you think?
 >
 >http://members.xoom.com/MVHOG/application.html
 >
 >~~Lanice~~

 The pdf file opened up just fine by using my default Acrobat Reader. The doc
 file opened up, by default, using Word Pad, resulting in the form not being
 in proper structure.

 --
 Cindy

CINDY,  thanks for the imput, I would think most people have Word on their
computers but if not then what do you suggest?  Making the file a web page
that can be printed?

~~Lanice~~