Re: embedding fonts was @font-face

by Freda Lockert <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Jul 2000 19:34:47 +0100
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Anyway, my question is this:  It says in the article that you can embed any
>True Type font... What about post script fonts?  Does anyone know if those
>can be embedded and if so, is there something different I need to do to
>embed post script fonts...

I haven't tried it, but you need to have Adobe TypeManager installed
on your computer for PostScript fonts to display properly on your own
monitor. ATM is included with Mac OS, but I don't know about PCs.
It's not a free application.

Freda

--
Never give up on what you know in your heart to be right. The world
needs you and your commitment, desperately. - John Denver.