Re: Netscape 4.7? and Style Sheets

by Freda Lockert <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:03:43 +0100
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Greetings,
>
>I am new to hwg and have two problems.
>
>1. Relates to css and Netscape. I have found that
>my site looks great in opera, IE 5.5 and NN 6.0 but in
>Netscape 4.7 on any page that has a table the style
>sheet breaks (font reverts to times) after the </table>
>consistently throughout the site.
>
>I am new to style sheets and have tried a least a 100
>different permentations to see if I can fix it. the only
>option i have is to abandon arial as a font for the site.

I have exactly this same problem, if there's an answer/workaround it
would help me too. The tables display tabular data, otherwise I try
not to use them . I've also found that NS4.7x ignores the page
margins after a table.

TIA

Freda
--
A man who would letterspace lower case would also steal sheep - Frederic Goudy