Re: Mac to PC

by Freda Lockert <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>

 Date:  Sun, 23 Jul 2000 11:36:38 +0100
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>A customer just sent me 3 100 mg Mac zips with images for her website,
>but I have a PC. When I tried to open the drive via PaintShop, I got the
>"This disc is not formatted". Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

OK, I do know one answer to this because I dunnit <grin>. Mac OS9
(not sure about  earlier OS) will format  and read zips and floppies
in PC format. It works, my partner takes them to his PC at work
(Photoshop and Illustrator files). Windows doesn't, the other way,
unless Win 2000 does it.

Cross platform compatibility?

Regards.
Freda
--
Never give up on what you know in your heart to be right. The world
needs you and your commitment, desperately. - John Denver.