Frutiger font (was jagged images)

by Freda Lockert <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Feb 2001 00:15:09 +0000
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Does anyone know of a PC font very similar to Frutiger Italis in Mac? The
>designer sent me her font, but since it wasn't on a disc, I couldn't get
>Transmac or Crossfont to work. Oh, help:-(

You're in luck if you have Corel Draw. It ships with some of the
Humanist 777 family  - Bitstream's digital issue of Frutiger. Roman
and Italic come in 4 different weights.

Freda
--
Spaceship Earth: The problem for the passengers is that there is no
manual to identify all the parts, and no instructions on how to