Re: E-mail [Re: Wow, are we EVER OT! [Re: Games]]

by Freda Lockert <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:27:26 +0100
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>This needs a survey. Is there one out there?
>BTW, I use NSN4.76 for email and most browsing. However, I'm
>thinking of moving
>over to MSIE but don't want to use Outlook - any suggestions?

I like Eudora Pro - http://www.eudora.com. The Pro (full) version is
free if you don't mind a 2" square ad - you can move it out of the
way.

Excellent filters, multiple account checking, the usual good stuff.
Quick and friendly support if you need it.

Cheers.
Freda
--
Spaceship Earth: The problem for the passengers is that there is no
manual to identify all the parts, and no instructions on how to