Re: Site disorted on Mac

by Freda Lockert <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>

 Date:  Sun, 31 Dec 2000 20:26:19 +0000
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Can anyone help me understand why this site is distorted when viewed on a
>Mac.  The site is fine on a PC in IE and NetScape?  I've tried everything.
>Is it my Doctype?
>
>http://www.shellkeyshuttle.com

Mac G4, IE5, NN4.74.

I get JScript runtime errors on the home  and sunset cruise pages -
IE5 expects an object. Maybe something to do with the preloads? I
can't see anything else it might be.

There's an empty <.tr><./tr> at the bottom of the cruise page - maybe
the W3C validator will throw up something causing the misaligned
image.

I endorse those comments about pix of sunny Florida! England's bitter
(relatively!) cold and snow have gone now, washed away by the gales
and sideways rain.

Cheers.
Freda

--
Rejoice in the creative spirit that lives within you. Use it
consciously to create the life and the world you want. - John Denver.